Monday 16 February 2009

Wecome to my blog

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera.

Alhamdulillah at last I manage to write again. This blog will be my 2nd attempt to continue writing about chess and to be part of Malaysian Chess Bloggers. When suitably inspired, I hope at least once a week I will write something about chess, maybe about chess development in Malaysia, short news on local chess events & tournaments or maybe about my career/experience as a chess player. Or I may just share a picture from my camera and write something that I never planned before. Anyway, I'm not a journalist and my writing may not be as good as regular bloggers, but I will try to make it interesting and as simple as it can be. And of course I welcome any comment from reader to my blog.

So stay tuned for more posts later. Thanks for reading and lets the journey begin. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment